Do you ever feel like you just want to go somewhere for a day. I know I do.
I recently went to Paris.
I took a bus at midnight and arrived in the morning in Paris. I had a whole day.
It’s perfect when you really want to do something special but don’t have much time.
So, curious what I did in one day and what you have to see?
What I visited:
- Eiffel tower. If you go to Paris but didn’t see the Eiffel tower, you didn’t go!
- Champs Elysees. You can’t miss out. It’s one of the most populair streets in Paris.
- Sacre Coeur. You’ll have an amazing view from here.
- Louvre. I didn’t go in but I do recommend it. I would like to go back some day to go inside.
- Montmartre. This is a beautiful artistic neighborhood.
- Arc de Triomphe. I didn’t go on it, but I will next time.
- Notre Dame. Everyone knows Quasimodo.
Of course, you can never see everything of Paris in one day. Places you also have to visit are The Moulin Rouge, Seine and Galeries Lafayette.
I can go on and on but you have to see it for yourself. I will share some of my shots I made. Enjoy!